A Cafe owned by a husband and wife was operated for 5 years before starting coaching with Steve Wanmer in February 2014.
12 month business and personal goals:
- Increase gross revenue by 15% to $943,000
- Achieve Gross Profit of 55% of sales
- Net profit of $132,000 or 14%
- A price increase of between 5% and 10%
- A second business to be operational
- Wife to work only 4 days per week and be home by 5.00pm each day.
- A cruise to Asia in nine months time
- 4 camping trips away during the year.
The Cafe owners far exceeded their goals!
Results after business coaching with Steve for 11 months:
- Gross revenue over $1million, an increase of 22%
- Renewed lease and will move to new larger site.
- Employed a Manager.
- Wife is now out of the business and started a home based business.
- Have had 4 camping weekends.
- Enjoyed a cruise to Asia in November.
- Husband now working on re-draft of the Business Plan for the new business and negotiating with local authorities to have all approvals in place to launch the business in early 2016.
Continue reading Cafe Owners’ MASSIVE results!
Inspire Day on Tuesday 10 November 2015. Book Now!
What could you achieve with a Dynamic Business Plan? Do you have BIG ideas to grow your business?
You are invited to join us at our Inspire Day Business Planning Workshop on Tuesday 10 November 2015.
Continue reading Create Your Business Plan with Duncan Armstrong!
PlanningCLUB … is the newest group coaching program from the world’s leading business coaching company – designed to help guide you through the business planning process more simply, effectively and effortlessly than ever before! Where else can you arrive at a workshop in the morning and walk out with a complete business plan when you leave? Continue reading Business Planning…Made Simple
The Amazing Power of Identity.
The wisest man who ever lived, King Solomon, is recorded as saying “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.”
This truth applies in business as in every aspect of our lives. Indeed who we are in life, real life, has a huge impact on what our business looks like and how it performs. Continue reading Who do you think you are?